and it's all good monday...

We're back from vacation and we had a blast in Nashville! I think I took over a hundred photos! We are all well rested and S2 are back in school today. I love our family trips! B and I have off today because of the holiday, so it is a three work week for me! One of our favorite places we visited was the Garden Conservatory in the Gaylord Opryland resort. It was so amazing!! We took a boat ride thru the delta island portion which was cool because each state in the US sent water to be added to make the river in the conservatory.

mini delta

nature's best

lovely blossoms

opryland red

Another favorite was the Country Music Hall of Fame, so much crazy good history in there! I loved learning more about the foundation of country music. It was very interactive too which was a lot of fun! I loved Hee-Haw as a child so I had to snap this picture!

hee-haw

royal


55/365

A little self portrait fun in the restroom :)


A quick trip to the zoo, isn't he cute?!
schmidt gidon

stripes

Those were just a few pics, I wanted to share of our trip. I hope you had a great week! I am still reeling from last night's True Blood, totally love that show. I am so ready for the Twilight movie, saw some new peeks of it while on vacation. I can't believe this year is almost over and I will be 32 in five days, woah! I am off to clean, unpack, wash clothes and maybe scrap. :)
xo

27 comments:

  1. Great photos!
    Glad you have a great weekend, welcome home, have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pics! Can't wait to see what you make with them! :D

    I am guessing Gossip Girl wasn't on last week? So, I am hoping a new one is one tonight!

    Have a good day!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Looks like you had a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your photos are marvelous and i just want to say that i am SOOOO unbelievably ready for the Twilight movie. omg omg omg. My roommate and I watched the preview for it again last night in HD and it gives me goosebumps every time!

    Edward is gorgeous. :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG what fab pics. Man I love them all

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all the pictures and the portrait of you and your littles ones....priceless!! Great job and thanks so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. that altered typewriter is divine and just screaming for a layout, lol!! Love the photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, your pictures from your vacation are so beautiful!!
    And congrats on your 32 (in a few days) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you had a good vacation...love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your photos and your blog header is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday a few days early! I hope your birthday is full of fun.

    I watched Hee Haw growing up. I recognize the hat. :o)

    Your photos are beautiful. I love the conservatory. I love that each state sent water to make the river. That is amazingly cool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to hear that you've had such a fun week, great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome photos looks like yall had a blast! I LOVE going to the country music hall of fame! It has been forever we need to go again!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your photos are soo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. AWESOME PHOTOS!! IT LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL OUT THERE!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovin the photos..looks like you all had a lot of fun girl...

    xo
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  17. jessica nole8:18 PM

    amazing, amazing, AMAZING!
    so glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wonderful you had a great time, vee!

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful pics! looks like a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  20. looks like you had a fabulous trip! i love the shots you took in the conservatory...beautiful! happy early birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your pictures look so beautiful... loves like you had a wonderful time on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  22. GREAT pix! Looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  23. that's gotta be the cutest self portrait photo ever...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. glad you had a fun trip!! I love the restroom shot!! LOL. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous photos! Looks like you had a great trip. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo