the birthday boy.

birthday boy!!

This little guy is eight today!!! I can't believe he is eight, time flies by so quickly totally true that children do not stay small for very long. His presents were a huge hit, especially this a new Lego Star Wars 2 game for his PSP.

Okay, who else is not very happy with HEROES?! It is bit confusing and I am not liking the show very much these days. I thought the premiere was great but it is so much going on that is hard for me to keep track of, I am hoping it will get better. I am wondering if Gabriel is really a brother to Peter and the senator? I am not sure I like the genetic enhanced element of the heroes and I def. do not like that happen to Peter Monday night!!! Hiro still cracks me up and the speedster is growing on me, but that is about it. Four more months to LOST!!!! February can't come fast enough!

I tried to scrap yesterday, no time today so I don't have anything scrappy to share. I did change up my inspiration wire yesterday morning. :) It makes me happy!

new wire
Well off to work so I can come home and celebrate some more with the birthday boy!

Have a great day!
xo

18 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday to you and happy birthday to your little man. Have to disagree with Heroes...really lovin it (though it's a little confusing), but so many cool characters. I love all the new abilities. But I hate what they've done to Seresh (sp??). Anyway...a couple more weeks til election and I love your inspo line!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HapPy BirThdAy to the big guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy B-Day to the little man! My son turned 8 this month too. Yes, time's a flyin'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday!!!! love the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the inspiration wall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute b-day photo of your little dude - and love your inspiration wire...

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is too cute!! Love your wall!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the inspiration wire!! I am not liking Heros either this season, I don't like Suresh now, and it all seems so jumbled and confusing. UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Happy Birthday! I have an 8 year old too! Hard to believe they are so big already!
    I love your inspiration wall. very cute look. :)
    and Hiro and ando are my faves too! I keep thinking Gabriel is not the brother, that Mrs. Petrelli just made it up to use him.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww. Happy Birthday to your cute patootie. Love the wall

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday to your little guy. We have that game here. It is a HUGE hit in this house, commands at least two hours of attention each time it is played. I have to make him get off.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday to your little man. As for Heroes...It is not confusing. Here is my take. Some people have the ability naturally..Others are enhanced. Peter,Gabriel, and Nathan are brother. When Gabriel/Sylar was younger, he was killing people cause he was curious so they sent him away. Both Gabriel/Sylar and Peter have that absorbing ablility which they got from Papa Peterilli. You saw how he took Adam Monroe's power of regeneration. That was nasty how he got up and took out his trach.

    Parkman is natural cause his Dad does the same thing. I don't like that Suresh is like Jeff Goldbloom n the Fly. Nasty!! Nathan and Tracy are enhanced. Once we figure out what is going on in the scope of thing that you can understand. I get geeked on Mondays.

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy birthday to the little man.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy birthday to your little guy! :)

    And love that wire, gotta get me one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday little man! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  16. CUTE pic of the boy
    LOVE your inspo
    and HELLO
    i am counting down to feb now...didn't realise
    i was missing LOST so much!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. yep, i had to give up on heroes last season... and i hated to cause the first season was so good! I say we need to be together for the LOST premiere!

    ReplyDelete
  18. love ur inspiration wires! what a great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo