play it back.

I hope everyone had a great weekend, mine was quick and awesome! I can not believe it is the start of another work week for me but it is a blessing, so no complaints here! We had a jam packed fun weekend!Saadiq had a birthday sleepover on Friday night, then his Aunt Bgee treated him to HSM3. I did like it but it just seemed weird for it to be on the big screen. Once I got used to that, it was good, although I did like the music in the first one a lot more. Zac is still cute, but to me the entire cast looks so much older!! Anywho, here is a little review in pictures of my weekend: We I carved pumpkins yesterday! It was fun but a lot of work, the children thought it was a little yucky, lol. We also went to the pumpkin patch where s2 played in a maze and petted animals in the petting zoo.

oh,carved
I made homemade pizzas which was a huge hit!! It was super easy and delicious! I made the dough in my breadmaker, it is so easy and good. I will post the recipe later but the sauce was made with a can of tomato sauce with some of my favorite seasonings: garlic powder, onion powder, dash of salt, pepper, basil, and oregano. I added the italian blend of cheeses and pepperoni and a little bit more of basil and oregano on top for looks and taste. Pop it in the oven at 400 degrees and cook until crust is brown,that's it! :)

homemade by me

Well off to work and tonight can't wait to see what happens on HEROES, Gossip and the Hills! Hopefully I can keep up with the storyline. I loved that everyone is just as excited to see LOST as I am :)
xo

14 comments:

  1. Ooh, both the pumpkins and the pizza look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummm that pizza. can you share the recipe? looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun picture of the pumpkins, and I agree...the pizza looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude, are those your own pumpkins that you carved? They look great! Oh, and I forgot to tell you... YES! You can roast the seeds and they are yummy. You just wash them really good, pat them dry with a paper towel. Place foil over a cookie sheet, pour seeds on. Drop bits of butter around seeds. Bake at 375, and after about 5 minutes (enough time for the butter to melt) take them out, spread the melted butter around, so all seeds are coated. Then sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic powder all over seeds, stir again. Bak until seeds are golden brown!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yummy pizza! now i'm thinking i need a bread machine! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like an awesome weekend and that pizza looks yummyyy
    i loveee my breadmaker too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Vee, that pizza looks delicious. Made me crave some, even if it's only breakfast time still :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl that pizza looks so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, your pumpkins AND pizza look fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are the best Mom ever, homemade pizza and carved pumpkins? They look great, glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw that scrumptious pizza on flickr! That is not even funny! I want some! hahah

    My weekend was quick, but wicked fun too!
    Happy Hump Day tomorrow!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry I missed the pizza. I would have loved that. I don't make very good homemade pizza at all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just had dinner and seeing your pizza makes me hungry AGAIN!! this is bad.. LOL :D

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo