to the TENT, okay!

Happy October!
lol, Jerrel as you know isn't my favorite but after that line last night, he has moved up a notch, okay?! We cracked up so much at that.... not going to say any more because I don't want to spoil anything but is Kinley serious?! omg, she is BIG only in her world!


We are getting ready to go on vacation tomorrow, needless to say I have a list a mile long! I need to get cracking at it and still need to pack, oye! I did groom Aiden this morning, start of the list and you guessed packing is a the end!

faithful


New jack went up yesterday, here is my take:

chez jack
I used some of my new duly noted:uncut papers! J has the best paper stash in the world!
If you have any must do, thrift/antique, eat at kind of place to go to in Nashville hit me up! :) I will be doing little posts from the road, eeek so excited!! Have a wonderful weekend, oh and week!
xo

24 comments:

  1. i totally agree with you on kenley! have fun in nashville!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did i miss the fact that you're going to be in nashville???? i'm close to nashville!!! we should text, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bon voyage and love that layout! I wanna see that dress on you! Loving green to!

    Happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya, Kinely, crazyville. I'm so glad my local girl is in it, that rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that photos is so cute!!! nashville is the best...i wish i could've been there the same time!

    have fun!!

    kb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great vaca!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl she should have been GONE! UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the paint!! Have a great time on your vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh i didn't know you were going to nashville. have fun. oh and ps. LOVE that layout. especially the paint dots.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my god this is so beautiful!!!! I really REALLY love your style-and I feel so inspired of your LOs :) Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. it's all just so lovely, really.

    dude! i'm the 15th. you're the 18th! and your s is the 22nd. just grand ;) libras are grand folks, so i hear, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ps - have fun in nashville!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww, Aiden is sooo cute!

    I do like the new jack'd layout. Very cool!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ugh! I was so annoyed at how that episode ended!
    Have an absolute blast on vaca :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. i'm annoyed too!! they let all four go thru last year too!
    jerell is still my fave, that quote was the icing on my cake.
    lol

    okay!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Girl .. have fun ..and eat some Zaxby's for me K. and Yes HER HEAD IS BIG .. LOL ..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for your comments on my blogg-you are so cute :) Sorry for it´s in swedish so you can´t understand what I write :)
    hugs Tessie

    ReplyDelete
  18. love love love vacations
    sheesh i can't get enough of them :)
    i hope you have a great time and safe travels!

    and happy thrifting, i heard it's the best over there!

    :)

    d

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your layout. As Always. Vee = awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love these colors - and the design is fab! Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Go eat a the Loveless Cafe. AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  22. love the lo! jen t

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG--Kenley has got to be the biggest pain in my butt. Have a wonderful vaca! Loving your jack!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo