. . .

jack 40


Here we go again, a start of another week. I wish I had some sort of freeze button in order for my weekends to last longer or go by slower! Yet another weekend escaped me and yesterday I was a total lazy pants. We spent the entire day in our jammies but I did manage to clear the dining room table from clutter, vacuum and made my desk a disaster area. But I did manage to do three loads of laundry this morning and clean S2 closet this morning before leaving the house this morning for work, so I think I am even. :) Oh, I also made this layout for jack 40 that will be up later today! I am really into cutting out photos at the moment into outlines! It doesn't show that well with the lighter background and photo but the only picture that isn't cut that way is the one of me. True.b was so good last night! I knew Renee was a phony, he was too good to be true! I can't wait to see the season finale next week. I am ready to see Twilight this week, can't believe it is finally here!! I know,I know... I need to calm down a bit! :) Already starting to think of things to do this weekend, thinking a thrifting adventure sound fun! xo


16 comments:

  1. oohhh...woodgrain, green, chicago...good stuff right here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am excited for twilight also! thrifting also sounds like a good idea for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. twilight looks good! haven't read the books but im interested in seeing it!!!!

    loving your layout girlie, as aways ultrafab!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab layout-- love my Ali E!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder if we'll be screaming louder than the teenagers when the lights go down at Twilight?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so with you on Twilight. I can't wait to see it!! (even tho I haven't read the books)
    And I can't wait for GG tonight! :P
    Killer new layout.
    Have a good evening!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your layout and i LOVE your blog banner !

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I didn't realize it was just the outlines on there, that's really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the wood grain! I hate fast weekends, I feel like nothing gets accomplished. Twilight looks good, don't know if i'll be able to see it in the theaters, but, who knows.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous12:27 PM

    yes, twilight can't wait. last nite was the premiere in westwood, calif. i was tempted to pack up the kiddos and make the hour drive...lol
    i'm going first showing on friday!
    my dh loves true b too!
    loving your lo there....

    lynda in calif

    ReplyDelete
  11. That bicycle is so freakin cool! Love the wood grain too. I'm still looking for wood grain contact paper. It's harder than it sounds! I've checked at home, at grandma's, at wal-mart, target, ace hardware, goodwill...ugh everywhere. I'm convinced that its hiding and one day it will sneak up on me and surprise me. haha :]

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks great girl! I"M SO READY FOR TWILIGHT! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vee, you crack me up with how much you get done in the morning before work! I'm lucky if I get to grab a cup of coffee before leaving:) Love the layout:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome page, Vee!! That woodgrain background looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  15. HAPPY TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ha! We spent the entire day in jammies too... we have all been sick and i just laid around while the kiddos watched entirely too much TV! :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo