one*

One more day until election day here in the states!!! So excited, this is one of my layouts I made for The Dozens, that I mention last week. I had a crazy quick weekend! I went up to Jersey to crop with my east coast girls. It was fun and and I started my December daily minibook, I swear I am only creative at every other crop! But it was good to chat/catch up and see what everyone was working on.
vote

I am using a lot of reds and overlays in it,whites,old KI and clear elements. Hopefully I will be able to complete this one this year since it is documenting a shorter time frame and about a day that doesn't have to be about the holidays. I am excited for the holidays, Halloween kind of kicks off the holiday season for us!! :)
december daily 08

Tonight's tv line up is on point, can't wait to watch Gossip, Heroes and the Hills! :) Well off to do some work, working at home today and off tomorrow!
GO VOTE! :)
xo

14 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the LO!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome projects! I love the layout, too!! Ryan has the same shirt, so I see a lift coming on ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice layout and like the mini... is it like a december dailY?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diggin' the new album! LOVE the colors and design of the cover! AWESOME woman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your mini, sent you email. I really love the layout too, I'm just in love with gray right now. All the way to Jersey to crop? I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the lo and the mini!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love everything about this post! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout and I love the mini! Can't wait to get started on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl you know you the ish right...love it .. your layouts always inspire me .. always.

    Have a good day babes..

    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous art!

    Happy New President Elect Day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! those colors look so good. Gotta get started on my dec daily one of these days! wasn't last night amazing??

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi vee!
    how have you been?
    love your projects:)
    your layout is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your layouts!!! so nice!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo