chop chop.

...the wreath winner is...
LBMann said...
love the wreath!! i was just thinking, could i have the patience to do it though? NOT!! thanks for the opportunity to possibly win one...i would love it!!


Send me your address girl, my email is on the left. :) Did you hear that a new director was selected for New Moon? I am stoked about the change as you know my feelings about Twilight, good things people! It is going to another level for sure! Well it is two weeks until Christmas and I still have a few gifts to pick up, not many but still have to hit the stores much to my dismay.
I have been busy creating pages in my december daily, feels good! :)

december 5.

*tree is of our tree at work in the lobby of my building.

December 6.

December 7

I love Christmas music, this is my playlist at the moment:
Blue Christmas-Elvis
Sleigh Ride-Carpenters
This Christmas-Donny Hathaway
Santa Claus Go Straight to the Ghetto -James Brown
Jingle Bell Rock-Bobby Helms
The Christmas Song-Nat King Cole
Happy Xmas (War Is Over)-Sarah McLachlan
O Holy Night-Josh Groban
Happy Xmas-John Lennon
Last Christmas-Wham!
What are some of your favorite music and signs of the season, which reminds must look for nestling dolls tonight! :)
xo

9 comments:

  1. LOVE your December daily book, I would have loved to have done that...maybe next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so diggin your d.d.
    And my work put a freeze on raises too..through the first quarter.
    sucks majorly
    TGIF tomorrow, tho! :P
    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous stuff vee :) thanks for sharing your xmas playlist i love hearing that

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man. Nat King Cole is my favorite. Like really, I am obsessed. And his version of the Christmas Song is quite possibly my favorite song in the whole world, and definitely my favorite Christmas song! I love Natalie Cole's version of Carol of the Bells and Sleigh Ride too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just blogged about my favorite christmas song- "The Christmas Song" by Nat King Cole. I love your Dec Daily. So much goodness to look at it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Dec daily book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your music list is fab! One of my faves is, "All I Want for Christmas" by Mariah Carey. I must confess that I've never heard of Santa Claus Go Straight to the Ghetto, but I'm gonna have to check it out!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo