daily 1.2

december daily 1.2

So the dec. daily journey begins and I am excited! I need the creative boost and nothing better to get the juices flowing than to document the holiday season! I am going to tackle some homemade decor tonight for my MMM blog post on Friday, wish me luck! Tina had this awesome meme on her blog today, so here are my answers:
Where is your mobile phone? on my desk

Where is your significant other? who edward, jk, still working on that one...
Your hair colour? black/brown, it changes sun lightens it in the summer

Your mother? at home in southern Virginia
Your father? in my heart and memories
Your favourite thing? being at home with my family
Your dream last night? don't' really remember it
Your dream goal? sporadic
The room you're in? my office

Your hobby?paper and photos
Your fear? something happening to my children
Where do you want to be in 6 years? I am not sure, just hope to be still healthy and blessed.
Where were you last night? @home with B looking at Real Chance at Love, show is very entertaining
What you're not? a liar, you can totally see it on my face, can't really hide my expressions to well, if I am disgusted or annoyed you will see it!
One of your wish-list items? nothing, got all of my christmas gifts on Friday :)
Where you grew up? Nathalie,VA-small rural"town" in southern VA
The last thing you did? eat lunch-taco salad, yum
What are you wearing? leggings, tunic, boots and jewelry
Your TV? it's a tv, reasonable size, not sure of the inches, it works and that is all I need, lol
Your pets? Aiden, mini schnauzer
Your computer? apple
Your mood? good spirits
Missing someone? often
Your car? gmc envoy
Something you're not wearing? lipstick
Favorite shop? the list could go on but these are a few: shopbop,anthropologie,gap and paper-source
Your summer? awesome,miss it a little
Love someone? all the time
Your favourite colour? right now, anything dark, black, plum, gray or royal
When is the last time you laughed? this a.m. with my sister while on the phone into work, she cracks me up all the time!
When is the last time you cried? Thanksgiving night while watching hero awards on cnn.

happy wednesday!
xo



10 comments:

  1. i love the new dailys. cute survey. your outfit sounds adorable... i dunno if i could pull off leggings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool beans. thanks for doing the meme! haven't done one in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cool list of questions...might just have to borrow it. :D :D
    its a nice insight into who you are. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh I love those questions!! Hmm lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vee! Love your list and your album! Taco salad does sound good. . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. ---yeah the hills i dunno about this whole show anymore?? and now whit and brody both are starting their own shows?!?!?! and i just watched gossip from monday---S and D need to get back together i think!! they are making me crazy.
    love all of your new pages!!! and love the new tiffany necklace you got! so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that looks like a great meme! I think I went into a Paper Source shop in Boston ... at least, I think that was the name of it. I fell in love with it and my family literally had to drag me out of there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is going to be one cool DEC daily album!
    I love your pic on day 2! Very hott! :P
    B

    ReplyDelete
  9. your mini is rocking.. need to get my butt moving on mine. and your pic is hot, hot, hot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. GUL...THAT PHOTO WITH THE HAT .. FIYAH!

    NUFF SAID.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo