holly jolly friday!

deer.

helloooooooooo...it's Friday! More holiday decor, went to the attic this morning to look for my nestling dolls, couldn't find them but I found the above instead. :) I totally forgot about the deer, think it is from Pier One last year when all the holiday decorations went on sale.

holiday tags

My blog post is upon the Masters blog! You can see more pictures of the holiday tags here. I will be adding them to my mini, so excited! Nothing planned for the weekend except some holiday crafts with s2(making felt gingerbread bean bags), movies with my sis and some cleaning. Have a great weekend!

xo


7 comments:

  1. Very awesome reindeer and holiday tags! I like that circle thingy, too, beside the reindeer.
    Have a fun, creative weekend!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is a holly jolly friday! it is crop night!
    ooh, those tags are awesome!
    have an awesome weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute holiday decorations! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the decorations, and the colors in your tag are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your decorations and tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey sweet lady wanted to pop in and say HI and Happy Holidays!! Have a beautiful Christmas!!
    Hugs, Stacey

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo