it's christmas time is happy time!

I am busy getting ready for our road trip to Nana's not to be confused with Spencer's nana, lol. I am fighting a nasty cold that has infested our home, yuck. We all have it except for miss synai home was sick first, lol. I will be off the grid for a bit but will be back home on Sunday, as computer time is suspect in the country. I may be able to post a country chronicle while I am away, lol. Super quick post to wish you a Merry Christmas! I am about to bundled the kids up to go run some errands, it is freezing outside! I received some of the best Christmas cards this year, fyi I am sending out new year wishes so look out for those girls. I thought it would be cool to change it up to send some happy mail in the new year! Here are a few daily pages I made this morning :) A Polaroid of an unexpected gift, those are the best kind! :)

the best gifts are the unexpected ones.

december 13


december 14

Merry Christmas, hope you have a blessed day with loved ones! :)

14 comments:

  1. Hey there little elf! hehehe

    Yeah, good luck with the cold. Mine is taking over, too. Luckily, I no worky this week.
    I have been taking my 3yr old nephew's purple cold medicine. It is actually helping. My ears have finally stopped hurting.
    I always dig your Dec journal pages. They are so awesome. I may have to try this next year.
    Have a wonderful Christmas! Talk to ya soon!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pages in your album are just wonderful! I didn't do that this year but I'm thinking I need to plan one - love what you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vee,

    i hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas! Thank-you sooooo much for all your inspiration, i often stop by but rarely leave comments. All the best for 2009!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg i've been sick for like ever! lol. hope you and the family have a most fantastic christmas vee!!! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. merry christmas!
    I hope you have a great time.
    have really been loving your december daily stuff. so pretty
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. merry christmas, vee!
    thank you for all of your daily inspo, kindness, and dosages of joy!
    wishing you all the best in 09!

    ReplyDelete
  7. merry christmas vee!
    hope its a good one....
    and did ya hear spidy wants a kid for the new year?? Heaven help us!

    lol
    CP

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Merry Christmas my friend. Hope your cold has left you and that you are feeling better. Sending you much love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm in love with your december daily!! it's simply gorgeous. happy holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. get well soon (hope you already are) ... Merry Xmas vee!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy holidays! I don't have my January issue of MM yet, but I'm on the lookout for it. Your sneak peak at your page looks great.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Merry Christmas Vee!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo