oh, it's Friday :)

It's Friday!!! Thank you for sharing your Christmas plans and quest to finish up your shopping, it was so enjoyable and a privilege to read your new traditions and plans. I hope you all have a truly blessed holiday with your family, friends and loved ones! :)

We have winners! I used random number generator and it chose the numbers:

7
Jessica Turner said...

I would LOVE this mini album giveaway. :) That would be too cool. My quest this year is to get my cards out! I am so behind... :)


33
ms.cheryl said...

How awesome it must be to see your own work published in a major magazine!!!!
i'm an empty nester so i devised a way to spend more time with my kids this season... Christmas once a week in december.Of course they jumped at the chance for a gift exchange each week.we meet once a week and do something fun and open gifts. dec 1st we went to a Casting Crowns concert. Week 2 was a monopoly game (i lost). week 3 we're going to see "4 Christmases" and week 4 is Christmas breakfast.
oddly enough it hasn't felt like a lot of work. we've had so much fun it may become a new tradition. i hope!! thanks, ms.cheryl
*send me your addresses girls :)


our pink tree.
Today's happiness:
*Anne's nice post about my holiday tags on the City Sage this week!
*Putting up our new pink Christmas tree last night, it is small but that is all I want to handle at the moment and it was 60% off at Michael's!

*Playing UNO with s2, they are really into games at the moment.
a sparkle one
*Making another homemade wreath this week for today's MMM blog post, you see the instructions here.
Feeling really blessed for my family and my job.
*Having a girls day out tomorrow with my sister to finish up her Christmas shopping.

What is on your happy list? You never know an elf may send you a little happiness next week ;)
Have a great weekend!
-peace

9 comments:

  1. It is such a blessing to hold onto a job right now. Beautiful photos of your projects and decorations! I think it is going to get so crazy here in Jan with everyone coming to town. Like we don't have enough traffic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I somehow landed on your blog while blog-hopping and I'm so glad I did! Your work is beautiful! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tree and beautiful wreath. You have such great taste.

    Let's see what's on my happy list: getting prints in the mail, getting xmas cards mailed out before Christmas, time to work on my December album, finding a stamp similar to yours (from your tag tutorial), not having to edit pictures for a whole day, and having my camera back.

    I just got my Nikon fixed and its so nice to have it again! Hope your girls day is a blast tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pink tree!
    What is the link for the instructions for the wreath? it is so cute.have a Merry Christmas!!ms.cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. UNO was one of my faves when I was a kid (still have the original game, too)!
    Right now, I'm trying to enjoy the Seattle snow (almost 2 feet!) and not worry about a possible power outage ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girlie! Beautiful wreath project and gorgeous red photo! I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season so far! (on my wishlist?? how about a new episode of GG and Grey's? hahaha)
    :P
    B

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope you had a happy weekend darling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Wreath...AMAZING. Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh WOW!!! that wreath is Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo