taps.

feeling cozy.tgif
It is so cold today, had to bring out the big scarf, I must admit I am a total scarf addict! It is really beginning to feel like winter here now. We may even get some snow this weekend! Nothing fun on tap planned for the weekend, will be doing house work and raking leaves, oh joy! :( I really want to see this photo week exhibit in DC. I saw of a glimpse of it yesterday, thousands of photos, looked so COOL.

I am not surprised by
this at all, have you seen Kelly at a show when the Style network goes behind the scenes at fashion week, she is a beast. I must say I am excited, remember how she carried that pr director on the hills, she is a total b* and I love it!

Completed my day three entry in my December daily album. No pictures just journaling, but i love it added some mini atc's to it. :) I received a goodie box from Fiskars a few months ago and have been adding some of the Lil' Davis Christmas accents to my pages (family accent here) and the reindeer on the day 2 entry, they are so cute and festive!
december 3
My MMM blog entry is up here, I love templates so my day four entry will have a cute little KI Christmas tree on it. :) Forgive the messy desk, lol.
december 3
Have a great weekend!
xo

11 comments:

  1. I love all the color combinations you used! Hope you enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovin that december daily of yours! ♥

    And you're looking gooood in that scarf! :)

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love scarves too!! Collect them sort of...it's an addiction all it's own. LOL.

    I love your December Daily album! It's looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the minis!! Nice addition....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you believe they are calling for snow? I guess that would be prettier than just bitter cold. Love your Dec album, want to do mine? Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your minis girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your december album is so far totally awesome!! Cant wait to see the rest ;)

    Have a great weekend.
    G
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your album Vee. Can't wait to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh girl, I am loving your mini!!
    Merry CHristmas

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore your december daily album. So glad to see your doing one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i am loving your album.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo