2009, i welcome you.

64/365

happy new year!! I had some stumbling blocks during 2008 but I am ready for a fresh start in 2009. I love the start of a new year and all of the excitement it brings. I am not too big on resolutions to but I do like to have some personal guidelines for the year with growth on some level no matter how big or small. I will share one with you, I want to take more PICTURES, I am not as good as I want to be and have a stronger commitment to it. I took this one yesterday, before I put all of the decorations away:
ornaments

My sister and me saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and it was amazing! It is such an amazing message, I totally recommend going to see it! It is so touching and long (over two hours) but totally worth it.
We were downtown awaiting President-Elect Obama, I took these. It was fun to be at his present and future home. There was all type of activity there, camera crews, people, tons of Secret Service. We thought at one point he was there but it was his luggage, sheesh... It was fun though and when we got home I saw us on the NBC Nightly news.
present*future

The winners for the magazine rak are comments #:


polinka said...

I love these photos!! they're just perfect!
3:08 P

Chris said...

what fun photos, happy new years and thanks for a fun blog and the chance to win.
4:19 PM

Please email me your address and I will send you your rak asap!
I hope everyone has a great new year and thank you for reading my blog through out the year.

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous girl very photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are BEAUTIFUL in that photo!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pictures. Always look forward to what you capture next.

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy new year to you too sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are lovely my dear! :) And I can't wait to see the movie too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photo!
    And happy new year to you!!
    love
    gudrun

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vee you look absolutely beautiful! I love your hair! And Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great shot of you!!
    i want to see benjamin button
    i hear only good things!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy new year, ma! what a lovely and happy photo of you... ready for 09. oh yeah. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE that new picture of you!!!!!! What an exciting time to live near DC too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy New year....oh and by the way you look amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE the inaugural photos! I am COUNTING DOWN untol 1-20-09 and your photos jut made me even more excited!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i cannot WAIT for the inauguration! My friend's brother is doing the decor and he is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW!! You are beautiful :) SO awesome that you got tix to inauguration.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo