#558

Say it with me,it's FRiiiiiiiiiiiiiiDay!! :) I can't believe this month is pratically over and February will begin in a couple of days! I love February because it means we are one month closer to spring!! Spring is so beautiful here with the Cherry Blossoms in bloom. I made this layout this morning for my MMM blog post, it you want you can see how I made it here---> ink spots .
no question
ink spots

Our snow is almost gone well, I should say that it has been replaced with a glaze of ice. But we are good and thankful that we didn't get like it as bad as other parts of the East coast did because they lost power due to the storm. Speaking of LOST,I did watch LOST on Wednesday, without a doubt! It was good, loved learning the fact that Charles Whitmore is an OTHER!!! GTFO, I didn't see that one coming, did you?! I totally love Des, Penny is a very good +1, Daniel is getting more complexed by the moment and I can't wait for next week's episode!

On other news I am sadden that Domino is no longer, totally bummed. I loved the website just as much as the publication and just this week I started following them on twitter! It is a good thing that I have enough magazines saved to keep me happy! Have a great weekend!
xo

13 comments:

  1. What an stunning layout, girl! That is soo cool! And yes, TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ink spots and thanks for the info on how to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, i am lovin that layout of yours!!! so lovin it!
    happy friday, vee!
    blessings,
    erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the inks spots and love the yellow you got! Hmm never thought of wondering it down! Will have to give that a go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. too cute Vee..i need to try this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whitmore...Should have guessed that one for sure! Great layout dear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool page! Love the orange. :) And I'm a big LOST fan too; watched it, but totally missed that Charles Whitmore is an other too! I'll have to go back and watch the episode again when the kids are asleep, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a really nice page, and the ink spots are a great idea !


    xxx from France
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Vee, thanks for stopping by my blog. You really MUST see Slumdog, it's such a great film! This layout is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just LOVE this layout of yours, Vee. SO cool! The technique is awesome. Must try. :)
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm sad about Domino too ... good thing i've hoarded mine too! LoL.

    i heart your page.
    could you email your addy?
    got a teeny somethin' for ya.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo