mini scrap adventures.

wip mini
I started on this mini today, which was inspired by Emily F's 54 questions mini, but I wanted to have my own questions, although I did use her first prompt as a starting point. It will no way have 54 questions in it but it will have the answers  that I want my children to know about me. I want them to be able to see how I see the world. That is very important to me, would have loved to known more about my parents when they were younger and their views on the world. I am not finished but I hope to finish it tomorrow! Today was filled with happy texts,cartoons, mommy duties and just creating, great day if you ask me.

I guest designed for Cocoa Daisy's current kit! My gallery can be seen
here, it is an awesome kit filled with loads of paper.


14 comments:

  1. That's such a neat idea!! Love your cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you best have made another one of those little albums for me!!! just kidding. kind of. it's lovely. you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I soooo love that saying on the front of the mini. And the cover looks wicked cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just got back from checking your gallery out at Cocoa Daisy...so awesome. I really like the 2009 layout. Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh MY, girl. this cover is fantastic. even better are your ideas for the inside. ROCK.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving that mini & how EXCITING for you to guest design at CocoaDaisy!! Love what you've done with it, gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh cool! THis is so funny because the cover looks a lot like a mini I made. stained plywood, white paint splatters, yellow AC thickers, woodgrain dymo label, and stenciled "08" in the background. haha I did put hambly brown dots on mine though, so there ya go. :) I haven't posted it anywhere yet, but you will see what I mean when I do! haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your mini:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. totally faved that sucker on flickr. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay for your guest DT spot over at cocoa daisy.
    and your 54 mini is nothing short of fabulous.

    i heart your creative thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  11. fab layouts and mini gf! Gotta check out your guestie work, how does a girl get in on that!!?? :)

    and im :( about domino. loved the decor and ideas in there.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So excited! Can't wait to get my Cocoa Daisy kit next week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. loving that concept of a mini! congrats on the gdt.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo