and it's done!*

ahhh...
new wire shelf for more storage


The messy part of my space is all clean and I am so proud of myself!!!! It involved a little rearranging, moved my photo printer off of my desk (never liked it there) for more room to create and made room for the chrome shelf where I put my printer, it is under the basket of minis.


Now I am getting ready to watch the Grammy's pre-show and listening to some Lady Gaga, love her song Poker Face! I always love the Grammy's well award season period, here's hoping to some great performances!

I am totally loving your suggestions for the vblog post! A lot are the same so I will condense them, but they are great! I will pick a winner tomorrow and post it, plus I add some more goodies to the box so it is filled to the brim!.... off to sit outside and enjoy the warm evening air...

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:42 PM

    Hi Vee,

    Love to see all the stuff you use to create. Love your space.

    Mich

    ReplyDelete
  2. kindda like the order amongst the disorder though.

    good job.
    i should get my room sorted out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE Pokerface! great goofy dancy song : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooh, i need to do some major spring cleaning. your desk looks GREAT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vee, I am so jealous. I love your scrapspace. It's so colorful and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your corner looks AWESOME! wanna come do mine? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your scrap space!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh love love love your studio.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo