happy friday wishes!

beat up
new/old cameras are always good and experimenting with the settings to get the right setting is a irritating process but a good one none the less.

You know I love Fridays, think I may have a caramel latte to celebrate! :) I have an entire weekend to play with this cutie. The weather is going to be fabulous in the dmv this weekend and that makes everything okay which means for some outside time with my kids and camera(s) in tow!
A trip to Target to check out the Orla Kiely will be a must do as well this weekend.

I only watched half of LOST but am so happy that Jin is alive!!! I knew he wasn't dead, so know the plot thickens. I am so ready for the juicy stuff, right?!

i'm a camping virgin
I am really excited about the above it is the new dare and I am a dare girl!!!! I would have never thought in a million years to be scrapping with these fab chicks every week, say x years ago when I found their site, totally honored. OK, now the dare is to scrap...I am a _________ virgin! The camper is so cute, when I cut it out months ago at Morgan's, I thought I am never going to use this, but bam here it is.I want to go camping with my family but the wilderness scares me a bit even though I was grew up in the country. It looks fun, but is it- share....


19 comments:

  1. heehee...congrats on being a Dare Girl!! you are the perfect addition!! and i'm so jealous of the polaroid...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that layout! I think I need to do this dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i looooooove vintage trailers! That layout is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yayness for you! How exciting. You make a fab addition to the team :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations!!!! you deserve it. never it's impossible when you dream so hard... paloma1815

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore that polaroid camera! It has such personality. Happy Friday. Congrats on joining the dares! You are super talented, and you totally deserve it. Hope you get to go camping soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. big hugs and congratulations!
    you will rock it!
    happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. dang it. i knew i shouldn't have looked at your blog since i haven't watched lost yet. so jin is alive. i guess i'll be excited to see how it happens. CONGRATS on being a dare girl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you rock, girl. and YES - Lost is really getting my head spinning again. I love it too much. I, too, just couldn't believe Jin could be dead. Can't wait till next week.

    Love your camera, btw - it has a cute little 'face'!

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats to u


    nice blog hit me up one day
    have a great weekend and chk my RDB

    ReplyDelete
  11. YEAH YEAH YEAH....

    Wow a DARE GIRL. Way to Go Friend!

    so love that camera! It looks like it is smiling at me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love going camping -- take some books, some knitting, definitely the camera. it's great to just wander around and explore during the day -- ride bikes if you can, go fishing -- and then at night to sit around the campfire and just enjoy it all. it's one of my favorite things to do, especially in the spring and fall. it's become one of my favorite things to do. we use a tent right now, but we're saving for a small pull-behind pop-up-type camper so we can go on some longer trips.

    and congrats on the dare spot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. so awesome... i adore your LO!
    i just scored 2 polaroids not sure if there is film available for one of them....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your new LO is funny!!!!I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. that is a freakin awesome layout. So cool. WHat a fun camper!
    And congrats on being a dare girl!
    Have a good weekend. The weather is gorgeous here too! :P
    B

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the Dares! Love the LO!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh vee. i am so proud of you! congrats on the new gig. i know you will rock it out! miss you dear.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats, Vee!! Love the layout!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo