momo intro and other ramblings...

new family member
We have a new addition to our family.... momo, isn't he the cutest?! He is my mom's new puppy... gosh you didn't think I was adding another mouth to feed to my little clan! lol, but for real he stole our hearts instantly. We can not wait to see him again and best thing of all he and Aiden get along fantastically!

ttv outlines
I did a dare, first one for 2009 for me, loved the outlines challenge they posted last Friday, this is my take. As you can see I am totally addicted to templates, yellow and spray paint.

Let's see in other ramblings, it snowed this morning, no real accumulation just enough to have annoying traffic. I am so far behind on shows it is insane, think we have five weeks of gossip girl to watch. I was so tired last night that I didn't even watch Heroes. Thank you for all of the dope comments on my mini! It was a good creative boost to make it, which I needed.

What is going on in your realm of the world?



13 comments:

  1. vee, this is awesome! love how you've arranged this, love the ttv pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:40 PM

    this lo is so....awesome. u took some basic shapes and poof instant magic. loving your lil mini too. love that ledger paper too!

    too cool


    lynda in calif

    ReplyDelete
  3. you rocked it again.. love the outlines. how cute it that pup! Heroes was good girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute:)
    what a sweet addition to your family, vee.
    and love your layout, as always!
    blessings,
    erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE PUPPIES!!!!
    AHHHH!!! SO CUTE!!!

    Bada@# layout! :P
    B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh girl! Now Momo is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nothing going on here in texas.
    nothing that compares to scrappy and
    a new puppy, that is!!
    i got GS cookies.
    that's it.
    pathetic, i know.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. TOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm digging all of the yellow and the spray paint too. Nice lo! And yay for your mom's cute dog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're making me miss the doggy I babysat last week. It seems so lifeless here no with no pup. :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so creative! Love the outlines!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh that pup is just killing me with his cuteness! what a wonderful new family member---give him a snuggle from me! we're not allowed pets in our building so I have to live vicariously through others ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the layout!! The little puppy is the cutest!!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo