tuesday kickstart?

weekend in photos

Today feels like Monday even though it is Tuesday, happy for the mix up since it is a four day work week for me :) I had a great relaxing weekend. My sister and I did see Slumdog Millionaire on Saturday and it deserves every award in it's category for the Oscars. We really enjoyed it and the child actors are amazing!!! This is a must see for sure, I want to see the Wrestler but Mickey Rourke's face is freaking my sis out a bit but I want to see it so bad, saw the trailer I can tell I am going to cry in it, his character seems so lovable.

We did lots of jumping on our trampoline because the weather was so beautiful but now we have slight colds, booo.... because it is cold here and snowing when we left which is making us yearn for spring even more when we have these spring like fake me out days :)

I tried the "captain crunch" frap, after reading jen's blog who got it from elsie's blog. It is so good! :) It really tastes like the cereal which I loved as a child and in college! It tastes like the cereal when they made it with the strictly berry (red) and crunch. I don't know why they changed a winning formula but now it has different kinds of berries, yuck! So if you want to try it I do recommend trying it as a tall the first time just because it is sweet, ask for two pumps of toffee nut and viola!

Heroes was great last night! I totally love Ando, he is so darn cute! I love that he is a hero now! :)
I haven't forgotten about the vblog, it will be up soon! :)

I am honored to be the Guest Designer at Kenner Road this month. KL's kit is amazing and so much fun to work with, more of my gallery can be seen --->here. New product is always fun to play with and I fell in love with the American Crafts scalloped paper, loved cutting it up to sprinkle on my pages!
happy day

16 comments:

  1. Great new LO Vee, and woohoo on the Keenr Road gig! Their kits are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to scraplift this...all the way down to the polaroid...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout! Haven't been up on my blogs, but good to hear from ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the Guest Designer at Kenner Road!! Love the page you created and I have to say... I love how you do the grouping of photos at the beginning of your entry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that pink journaling piece on the layout - everything on there looks great! I see that photo of Starbucks too and it made me think I need to go there NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always enjoy seeing your photos. Love the lo for your guest design gig!

    ReplyDelete
  7. super fun kenner road page - i love what you do.

    and YES - you tried the cap'n crunch! i totally agree about the icky blue/green/purple berries they have in the cereal now. that was an unnecessary and un-tasty change.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My my my, what to say, you did it again...
    I l♥ve your layout, the colors are fab!!!

    I must go to the movies more often, wanna see all the films you're talking about!

    Have a nice evening and hope wednesday feels like thursday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your style! And, yes - loved 'Slumdog Millionaire' - well worth the viewing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on KR! I love their kits and their galleries are always so beautiful! Loving your additions over there as well.
    :P

    b

    ReplyDelete
  11. seriously girl...that page ROCKS!! awesome job.
    you just blow me away sometimes.

    thanks for being you and for sharing with the rest of us.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful work, Vee -- and congrats on the Dare spot too -- can't remember if I told you that or not.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the GDT, you are on fire girl! Love that layout!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Isn't Slumdog the best? I'm so in love with that movie, and I can't wait til it's out on DVD so I can watch it again and again and again. The incredible vibrant cinematography and the captivating storyline are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i went to see slumdog with my mom. omg. so so so so SO friggin good! we loved it. and paper planes on the soundtrack? psha. perfect. and the dancing at the end, with the credits! bonus ;)

    LOVE the Kenner Rd. layouts. dude!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo