get it girl.

life
My jack of the fabulous Lu, love how she art journals! I added some paint on the fabric thickers, I love them funked up a bit! I will have more scraps to share later this week, working on this month's PDW kit, so fun. I am really lovin' the new sassafrass. They just keep bringing inspiring product, so love that!

gettogetha interview
I have an inteview up at gettogetha today! I love Melinda's daily stream of inspiration and was totally honored that she wanted feature me on her site. You can check out the interview --->here.

No rain, today-yeah!!!! Tomorrow, it is suppose to be almost 70!!!!!! It is almost enough to make me play hookie if I didn't have so much work to do, it would be a possibility.

18 comments:

  1. Vee, I don't think you are capable of creating a layout I DON'T LIKE, you rock so hard. I got the Tim Holtz inks, can't wait to play! What colors do you have? Mine are on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the paint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, totally loving all of the paint!!!! Just wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree, love the paint and your photo - you're adorable. great interview, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree with dana, i totally love all of your layouts! congrats on being featured on that blog!

    and i'm soooo excited for almost 70 tomorrow!!! thanks for posting that, it totally made my day!

    <3katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear it is drying out a little. Best wishes with Get it togetha!

    Annemarie (mommyvictory)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy St. Patty's Day

    Very cool layout - I love all the paint

    ReplyDelete
  8. Niceyslicey! I love your layouts as much as I love meaningless words, and that means mucho! :)

    Makes me wanna play with paint!

    Have a nice evening,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your take on the jack is coolio!! Love what you did with the letters. . . =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the color scheme on this Vee -- gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You do paint so well, it always looks amazing, love the look of it on those thickers

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah, I saw Tina's blog and jumped over there to read your interview. Very cool, girl! And I love the layouts over, too!
    this one here is wicked awesome!!! I love the paint effects and those colors together.
    Also, beautiful photos of you! :P
    B

    ReplyDelete
  13. How I absolutely love you! And, you know I love your work so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  14. your painted thickers are fab and congrats on the interview!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your jack is off the hook. Love that paint on the paper and the LETTERS? Crazy. You look gorgeous in that photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovin' the paint! Off to check out your interview.

    ReplyDelete
  17. love all the paint!

    I love your new page!! It´s so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo