i wear what i love.

I know I was asked about fashion in one of my questions once in regards to the video blog.I am in no regards a fashion guru, but this is what works for me. I guess my style is more of bohemian style. I am very laid back, go with the flow but girlie type of girl. :) I thought it would be fun to show you one of my favorite outfits, for me I wear what I love and what looks good on me regardless of the trend. In the past several years I have focused on pieces that I know I will wear and love. I worked in retail when I was younger and I always remember the stat the most women wear 30% of the wardrobe 90% of the time. So that is how I shop, get pieces that I want to wear all of the time! I am the same with jewelry, if you notice in my pics, I always have the same pieces on, because I love them and each have a memory attached to them and for me it completes "my" look.
go to assemble

I love color as well, mixed with naturals and whites. I think this also is the same with my scrapbooking style,in that I use the colors that I love! :)
Hope you had a great weekend and are ready to go back to the grind tomorrow. I am off to scrap a little :)
xo

8 comments:

  1. Cute... I really like your style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the same way. classic pieces that I love!
    hey, I am planning a trip to dc this spring... cherry blossoms... do you know what the hotel scene is like there or in the surrounding states? something affordable. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We share similiar taste!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I love that cute little cardi, but there is no way I could pull of the red dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! What an interesting stat. I'll definitely remember that from now on. I wear a lot of my clothes, spreading out how often I do my laundry. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm the same!
    Great ballerina shoes!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo