*today I....

collections

I am ready for _______, you guessed it.... the weekend.
I love yellow.

I woke up way too early because I couldn't sleep any longer even though I didn't go to sleep early last night. I just felt ready to start my day!
I totally loved this week's episode of LOST, one word- James!!!!! It was so good on so many levels, can't wait for it again next week.
I also love this week's dare, it is about collections. I love collections and putting them on display or not, the above is my dare, the other girls rocked it too, check it out ---here. I think I could do a mini on my other collections, handbags, nail polish, makeup, etc....
I love the Veronicas, not only because they have a rocking name but the song Untouched is stellar and on heavy rotation on my itouch.
I am having thoughts of planting a beautiful garden, like in secret garden, hmmm...see the add creeping in,lol....
I am a little addicted to facebook, tumblr and twitter....working on pushing away from the computer.
I love this website, it inspires me everytime I go there....oncewed
have a great w/e!


18 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. that website is AWESOME! thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi miss vee,
    i too am so ready for the weekend!
    hope you get to play, rest, and play some more!
    wonderful layout!
    blessings,
    erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! Hot layout. I lurve it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your collections photos, the layers but most of all the yellow. and LOST, oh my goodness. that look exchanged at the every end!!!! i just can't get enough of that show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the bits make me SO happy. splashes and colors and strips. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love yellow and this layout too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im ready for the weekend too! Love that page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i so love that layout...

    have a wonderful weekend.

    xoxo
    Emine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great LO!
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't forget to mention that you're collecting Yellow scrapages to!
    Have a good weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this LO. the colour are great together with the photo. gave me some inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful website. definitely inspiring and the pictures are so real. i love that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey girl!! You having a good weekend? I hope so!
    Sweet lo, as usual! ;P
    B
    (sorry if I have asked you this already, but are you going to SISiversary?)

    ReplyDelete
  14. ohhhh that layout is so good.d

    ReplyDelete
  15. How are you Vee? I just want to live in the room with the paper things at oncewed. Love the layout! I too harbor unrealistic fantasies of a garden, unlikely in a townhouse.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I saw this lo being featured @ the SIS webisode, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the layout vee, I see you broke out the paints. LOL You have so gotten me hooked on spraying inks. I am hoping ups hurries up with my shipment from scrapbook.com today. Maya road mist, glimmer mist and tim holtz inks! YAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo