wickedly delicious, the weekend that is.

Raise your hands in the air and swing them in air like just don't C-A-R-E....that is my anthem today, lol. It feels good to be at another Friday, end of another work week and the beginning of spring!

dare 132

New dare is up today, all about your indulges and/or splurges. @ 17.99 a pop for 10 pics for sure it falls into both categories :) On this page I used some old ones that didn't come out very well, but look cool on a page grouped together.

1600

Layout I made with mostly American Crafts products, seriously one of stand by favorites, hello thickers (yum) for the MMM blog. The entry can be found ---> here if you want to take a looksie.

Weekend plans, don't really have any set in stone but I am sure it will be a good one none the less.
I hope you have a great one too lovies. :)
xo

12 comments:

  1. I'm going to try and scrap this weekend. Great LO's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love both of these pages so much, and totally agree about the $17 pola film. it's very necessary. happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Vee!! I just commented on these at flickr!! I love them!!
    So cool and that star paper is killer! :P
    Have a great weekend! I hope to kick it with my best friend tomorrow and drink some wine and hope to get some scrapping down too! :D
    B

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are awesome as always Vee...and thickers for sure are a fave...i love the way they smell!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice - you do such a good job of putting the focus on the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to visit the white house, I love that layout! They both are amazing actually! I hate house hunting here vee, everything is so stinking expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. my hands are raised girl, I am ready to kick off this splendid weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love it all, vee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous layouts!
    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oboy... you are soooooo goooood. love your stuff..The paper with all the stars is just sooo cute... thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. your layouts are YUMMY!
    You gotta do the Thickers challenge for American Crafts!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the way you use that gorgeous golden yellow, it's just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo