:)

Photobucket

It's the little things that make life more enjoyable and for me today it is the fact that we will have three days of sunshine after three long days of rain! :) 

My I love thursday mosaic, i love soft, muted photos!

*^
1. *, 2. morning light, 3. Florabella, 4. 139/365: Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon, 5. Febrile imaginings of a blind owl..., 6. Untitled

and went outside to enjoy the sun for a bit today:
*^

LOST was totally banging last night! I love Miles, can't wait to see the 100th episode! I am going to be so bummed when it is done next year. Did you know that Matthew Fox is the only cast member that knows how it ALL is going to end?!! I would be bursting at the seems, would totally scream it in a bottle! :)
xo

6 comments:

  1. wicked awesome pics.
    still don't watch lost, but feel like i keep up with it by reading your post. heeee
    ;P
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and dreamy pictures, Vee. Yes, it's going to actually feel like Spring this weekend. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! And I am totally into Lost too...will be so sad when it is over, but I can't wait to see how it ends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pics, enjoy the weather while you can! And yes, LOST is beyond amazing, it's so crazy this Season, I always have these moments when I'm watching it (usually when there's a scene without any original Losties in it), and I think "this show is SOOO different than Season 1, you wouldn't even recognize it!", but that's what makes it so good, right?! Can't wait to see what happens in 2 weeks, things are gonna go DOWN!

    Ok, calm down G., haha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos, that one with the robot and the balloon in your flickr mosaic makes me smile!

    Have a great weekend!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO love! And hello. LOST? OMG, we're totally caught up on it. I totally called Miles and his dad being the dude. That was last year, but still! OMG, I can't wait for this week :):):) <-- triple smileys, lol

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo