fluff is fluff.

omg, so much to talk about, hello friends! ;)
I had a great Easter weekend, hope you did too! Let's see, saw a lot of family, ate good food, laughed a lot and saw Hannah Montana The Movie with saadiq and synai (cute movie)-my weekend in summation.

Do you remember this lil guy (
momo)? He has gotten so BIG and he totally reminds me of Marley in Marley and me... same intense love of life and his family. He and my mom came up for the holiday and he was ruling the roost much to Aiden's dismay.

momo 2.0

Okay, I have given up on catching up on GG just going to continue dvr'ing it and watch it all one weekend without interruptions. I did however watch The Hills, omg, totally laughed my arse off! lol, was Stephanie really serious trying to give Kelly a fluffed resume. I mean come on, of all the people to do that to I wouldn't try it with that one!!! I totally lost it when Kelly started talking to her in french and Stephanie was like duh.... I couldn't believe she was dumb enough to say she spoke french, knowing she would be in a face to face interview. Not only that she doesn't know what a darn label is, omg! The twitch still got the "job", this is going to be very interesting lol. I love Kelly's logic that she just might do something brilliant since the interview went so well, I am thinking highly unlikely!!! lol, Lauren is so afraid of Kelly, I love it! Speidi is getting on my nerves, you would think Heidi would invest in some acting classes, for lines fights with Spencer.

123.click

New jack is up today, my turn to pick so I had to pick the fabulous R.Akers, even though she is on a scrapping hiatus at the moment. I loved this layout months ago when she was a Tulip girl. So this is my take.

The weather has been less than fluff lately, rain rain and more rain. I think we are suppose to dry out a bit starting tomorrow, so ready for some sun. I am in countdown to vacation mode for real, five weeks and counting to the Caribbean! I purchased my tickets for CHA, who is going....holla at me and maybe we can hang in O-town! :)
xo

8 comments:

  1. Ok, well..GG was CRAAAAAZZY on Monday! You soo gotta catch up! lol
    And I love this layout soooo very much,girl! You inspire me all the time!
    :D
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so behind on The Hills! maybe i will watch some online today to catch up : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the layout. I totally cried my eyes out at Marley & Me. Worst/best movie ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...that page is stunning! like all of your pages though. :) girl, you are such an inspiration.

    and that precious puppy is so cute! <3 the photo.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. another amazing layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i almost spit my pepsi out when stephanie didn't know how to make a label, lol. ps - i just watched marley and me last night. no one told me it was a total sobb fest, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great LO...thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vee, I had to read your title 3 times, before I realized it said click, the c is so close to the l I thought it said SOMETHING else, but you figure it out!! LOL Love the layout by the way. and yes, my mind is always in the gutter! LOL

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo