happy earth day!

+

It's earth day and I think I was much influenced by that this morning when I created this layout! LOL, I went crazy with the green and just embellishments in general but I just rolled with the creative juices. I we overslept, children didn't want to go back to school and thunderstorms is whats on tap for this Wednesday. But is all good because without the rain we wouldn't have such a gorgeous spring and I love the color of spring. My allergies are starting to flair up as well as the childrens, woke up to very puffy eyes, hello over sized eyeglasses you are my friend today even with no sun!

I love recycling and saw a segment on GMA this morning where you can save candy wrappers, juice pouches, potato chip bags, cookie bags etc... send them to TerraCycle, in turn they give you two cents a wrapper and make bags out of the wrappers. The money you receive is donated to a charity or school of your choice. This is fabulous, I want to do this with my family and to save save save so we can keep the chain going an.d give back plus help the environment. More information can be found....here.

Finally finished watching the second season of Damages last night, totally blew the first season out of the water! I love that show and it has the best episode titles. Good news is that my dvr has 43% free space, bad news is that I am still a season behind on Ugly Betty, 5 episodes behind on GG, didn't watch the hills or heores this week....oy. We are also looking at this season of ANTM, I know I had a few questions about that, it is good but a little redundant. Jay and Ms. Jay is what keeps me coming back. I love how Jay gets pissed at the girls when they are not listening to him or his comments about them! LOST special tonight, looking forward to it plus the 100th episode next week, eeek can't wait!!!
xo

13 comments:

  1. you inspired me to do an earth day layout too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layout! The green is so perfect for earth day... I really need to find time to scrap I miss it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally loving the green here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. completely love this.. i love how the greens match the grass. i can't wait for lost either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! Go green! :) Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOW!!! I LOVE THAT LAYOUT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how wonderful is that great green for an accent! Goes so neat with that black dog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhh - gorgeous layout. i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love love love all the pretty green
    SO rocki'
    :)
    -d

    ReplyDelete
  10. seriously loooove all that green.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your green layout!!!! you know you rock girl!!! I cannot wait to scrap later on tonight after Supernatural!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. GORGEOUS layout. You SO rock it, every time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I didn't know about TerraCycle, I'll have to look into that...

    love the layout!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo