oh yeah.

style

This is my last Friday with the girls at Lotus Paperie, it was really fun! Check these girls out they are fresh, my layout for this week's challenge. Synai loves my purses,well she loves all things girlie period. She is such a girl and has her own sense of style already. I know I have typos in my journaling, but my typewriter was not my friend this morning. I think I have used these Hambly butterflies to their limit but I love them, will have to get some more, they are so fun!

On the look out for some new apple apps, let me know what you love, and what free ones you can not live without, please and thank you.:)

Grey's was just plain wonderful last night! I really did miss it on my Thursday line up....dare I say that it is finally starting to feel like spring/summer today. The weekend is going to be fabulous and I am up for some shenanigans...I can't wait!!!! Enjoy your weekend! kisses


10 comments:

  1. beautiful layout! love the colors and the super cool butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowww Perfect!!! I love it!!
    Gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with those butterflies! Have some splendid shenanigans this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm... the gray and pink! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just used the butterfly hambly, and love it.
    and ditto re: greys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is gorgeous, i especially like the stitching, & your girlie is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hear ya on the butterflies! I've been waiting for more... and I don't think i can stand it any more!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, my! your work is so creative! i found you through your comment on city sage, and i am so glad i did!

    great blog here!

    Jorjah-B

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo