Photobucket

weekend recap in pictures mostly:
-Park play, these two love being outside and it is also a good time for mommy to take some photos. I don't think they were feeling the lens,lol.


-I went to the hill yesterday for lunch with a dear friend. We ate at Matchbox, if you are ever in DC you must try this local favorite. It is awesome and on Sundays they have a live jazz band at the Capitol Hill location which makes it even better! They cook their pizza in a brick oven and are known for their 3-6-9 sliders! I had the bistro burger which is what the pic is of sorta, I was more fascinated with the tree growing out of my onion rings! lol The burger was delish, hello gorgonzola cheese!!!

-I also went out Saturday night but without the camera, it was so nice! :) More live music, jazz, go go and dancing.... some research for an upcoming feature, can't wait to share!

-Watched Grey Gardens with my sister, I loved it! I thought Jessica Lang and Drew Barrymore were cast perfectly.

But at last we are back to rain today, blek! lets roll week!!xo

6 comments:

  1. Your food pic made me hungry! And, at least your kiddoodles aren't giving you the cheesy smiles mine like to use every. time. I. get. out. the. camera. ;)

    Is it raining now in DC? It is here, has been for 2 days now after some truly gorgeous weather.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm..are those onion rings? what it is, it looks fried. therefore, it must be good. ;) sounds like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't this interesting weather we are having? (your friendly weatherperson coming to dish on the weather ha!) I don't know what a "matchbox" is, would like to know the restaurant though, sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, I wanted to watch Grey Garden...now I really have to! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Matchbox! Such good burgers! Now you're making me miss home. :(

    hope you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those onion rings look so damn good right now! just a juicy greasy burger would be better than my jenny craig.. lol.
    I didnt know grey gardens was out. I have the musical and it's awesome too if your interested! have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo