yes...it's me again.

I am back again, yay me! :) I am thinking this may not be so hard after all. I was seriously trying to think about a post this morning while working out with Richard, which isn't easy when he is screaming to dance, (sweating to the oldies) lol. I have a confession....
i have a problem.
this is a problem, lol. I looked at my stack of photos the other day and it is huge! I am making a promise to myself to stop taking so many, because this is getting a tad out of hand, but it is something so magical about watching that picture develop. Yes, my land camera will be making the trip with me to the islands. okay...but after that it is going on hiatus....

&?
I created two 6x12 layouts for the MMM blog the other one can be seen --- here.
I love working with this size every now and then,so fun!

9 comments:

  1. at first i was a little bit afraid of doing 6x12s; felt like there wasn't enough space. but now I love them, I like letting things hang off the edge and still being able to put them in a page protector :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah, you're making me want to scrap 6x12 style. You're polaroids look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you! You're like a blogging machine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - that is quite the pile of photos! I say just do what makes you happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love piles of photos...makes me feel like i have something to do. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have a drawer of photos that look like that its scary yet exciting. I just shut that drawer and say lalalalalalalaa and keep on scrappin hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to you I have now fallen in love with 6X12 layouts, I just did one for our May LSS kits, thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, those polaroids are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. luv seeing all those polaroids.
    i think they are magical too! :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo