blah.

artcards.
...this is about the extent of my creative endeavors for NSD! I know, lame but I just wasn't into the online hoopla this year. So I just did my own thing which was to play with my inks and paint, I need some more spray ink colors....

...rained ALL weekend so the carnival was cancelled, didn't plant flowers or do much of anything except go to the movies. Wolverine was awesome, loved it! Hugh Jackman's body is bananas and Liv isn't bad either, yum. But the good news is this weekend we will be going to nana's to plant her huge garden, jump on the trampoline and spend some time in the sun and two weeks to vacation, praise the Lord!
Hoping this Monday will be a fast one, who is with me?! xo

14 comments:

  1. I totally understand the NSD non-productiveness! I did a whopping ONE layout and that only got done because there was a deadline! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's to hoping that this whole week is a fast one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't actually do anything on the actual day, lol! Love the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH wow Vee.. these are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looooooooove the atcs! makes me want to bust some out again. it's been awhile for me too. awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you sound like me...just wasn't feeling nsd this year. but i LOVE what you did do! it's all so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sun sounds sooo good!! it's raining cats and dogs here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are soo good!
    sorry about the rain!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dude... I have no spray inks. What's my problem?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blah = total awesomenes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. srsly, i think yours are the only ATC's that i think are cool. i love the idea/concept/etc, but your execution is always stellar. they are all brills.
    i also ditto the "i have no spray inks" sentiment. i really need to get on that!
    xo,
    s

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wasn't Wolverine fun! Hugh Jackman is such a tasty treat too--yum yum!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm totally copying you on that bananas comment. You make me laugh so hard some times! He is oh so yummy! And I like your atcs. Its more than I completed on NSD.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo