caribbean flavor.

family +bridesmaids

A few more wedding pictures to share, that is all I have at the moment. I am working on some upcoming dares since I will be vacation when they are posted and I can't share them yet. I loved Kris's colors in her wedding. They totally matched her Caribbean heritage and complimented everyone so well, aren't they beautiful....sigh. She has a beautiful family and her brother is so funny, had the pleasure of sitting at his table at the reception. He had me laughing so hard,lol.

the girls

1734

Off to throw some more clothes in the suitcases, run errands and head to work. Why does it always feel like you have a million and one things to do before a trip? I feel like I have washed enough clothes to clothed a small village, oy!
happy tuesday!
xo

14 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow gorgeous photos, love the one of the bridesmaids xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous wedding! Just beautiful. Best of luck getting everything ready for your trip! Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous wedding! Thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - you did a beautiful job with these wedding photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fun & happy wedding! I am loving those colors and those poofy, hangy things are very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the pics, what a beautiful wedding!! Hope you are having fun! :) I did read back a few posts, and hello, love the LO about your mom, and the pic of your sis holding the flower. Los are cool... of course! :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo