family.

a flower in hand
Family is very important to me-I am lucky to have a really good relationship with my sister and mother. I can't imagine my life without them and so very thankful to have them both in my life. We don't always agree but it wouldn't be a family if we did. I took the above photo over the weekend, my sister is holding one of the flowers Momo mowed down off of a plant (forgot the name but it blooms every year around Mother's Day). I love her hands, jewelry and the tattoo in remembrance of our father, can't wait to scrap it.

I created a quick layout this morning about my mom, this picture is from the day she and our father got married. I love how she just radiates happiness (not my father cropped out of the photo, a cousin). She is my role model and always inspired me as a child and continues to. I love her so much and we all have so much fun when we are together. I can't wait to spend eleven days with them on vacation. I am so thankful that my children know and love her as much as I do...
remarkable
Today is glorious and the sun is the icing on the cake, xo.

11 comments:

  1. Love this layout of your mom, and glad you had a good Mother's Day. I received the stamps today and thank you, thank you! I had very few stamps and these are inspiring me so much - I can see a lot of stamping going on on my layouts. That sentence looks weird - oh well, thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky to have a great relationship with them. Me, not so lucky. But friends definitely fill in the gap.

    Super rockin' layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your mom is sooooo BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mom is gorgeous! I agree, we need to treasure our friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree beautiful pic of your Mom and beautiful LO! Glad you had a great Mothers Day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! LOVE the layout Vee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the hand photo. so cool about the tattoos to remember your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooo I love that layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SHE IS SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! And that is a stunningly gorgeous layout! I love it! :D
    B

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this and yes, your mom is gorgeous! love the masking...

    ReplyDelete
  11. and oh yeah, it's nice when people can say such wonderful things about their moms..me? not so sure si I'll just stay mum...have fun on your trip and maybe one day we shall meet in person rather than in Memory Makers mag (this month July I'm featured on page 73)-was surprised to see you-your spread was great!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo