high five!

dare 136
It's a new dare day, awesome color inspiration can be seen ---here. Plus it is my favorite day of the week, coupled with a new month and I blogged everyday this week! I learned this week that blogging isn't that hard to do everyday once I sit and take the time to blog. I mean for heaven's sake back in the day ( you can see in my archives) I used to blog sometimes twice a day! lol....well don't think I will do that but I am going to try and blog more than twice a week. deal

Plans for the weekend is to get in some outside time in btwn. the thunderstorms/rain is to plant some pretty flowers with my little helpers, school carnival mixed with some family time at the movies (wolverine, so my favorite x-man) and hopefully to create. Hope you have some fun times planned as well! xo
ooops, my bad the winner of the stamp rak is (please email me your address):
Chris said...
I'm glad other people have bits and pieces they can't bear to throw away - sometimes they are the perfect accent! the stamps look cool - thanks for the chance to win

6 comments:

  1. beautiful, girl. simply beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO! Love that photo! And yep, the colours are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. deal! lovelove your layout, the colours are so fresh! your little clusters are so cute & i wish i could steal your hambly stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous LO! so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo