one of those days...

You know the one that just drag on forever.... well that was my day today. No internet access for an entire day is murderous, wouldn't wish it on my worse enemy, if I had one, lol. The day was like watching grass grow! Any who, the work day is done and the weekend has commenced, oh yeah! :)

A new dare about your STYLE: your signature thing... like a piece of jewelery/shirt/shoes/bag that completes you- went up today, below is my take and the rest of the dares are here---> 138. I did a layout similar to this with the color one, but one can never scrap enough about your loves and something that is distinctly you. I made a mistake on my layout, yeah looks like I am a cast member for True Blood, spilled some ink on the pic by accident. But hey, i just rolled with it, things happen...
go to piece-

also a new scrapjack...it will be up soon but this is my take. I felt like playing with my art journal and the inspiration fit my mood perfectly.
art journal

Have a great weekend, I know I will do the same.
ps. wasn't the ending of grey's just heart wrenching....it was so touching!
xo

8 comments:

  1. i love the birds!! :)
    are they stamps or rub ons??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yowsa sweetie..that is killer amazing!! Very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back to the www!
    love your layouts!
    grey's ripped my heart out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i looove your layouts! and you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the cutest- cast from true blood. I love your pages! Sorry to hear about the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!! just blog hoppin and i ran into your blog!! you are one amazing scrapbooker!! love your style!! awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lost my Mojo last Friday (I felt like you described!) and still haven't got it back so I went bloghopping, seeking for inspirations... YOU certainly provide that! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok, i am SOOO inspired by your art journal!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo