srsly.

dog in the window
It's roid week at flickr. It really doesn't help my take no polas, well let's not discuss okay... lol. I am thinking about making a pola mini or something....started on a layout this morning, but had ran out of time to finish it. I haven't had much mojo at night lately and that totally used to be my m.o. but mornings are when I feel most creative as of late. Thank you for the comments on my atc cards, they are fun! I do enjoy making them when I get into the groove of making them.

What are you currently reading? I want to take two good books on vacation with me. I know I am on goodreads, but feeling a little lazy today, ha!
......xo



9 comments:

  1. Roid week? Polas? What in the WORLD??? Dude...every time I come to your blog I feel so out-of-the-loop! Like I'm getting old n'crap. lol! But yeah...your ATC's are super juicy! I'm reading a book DerRick dug out of the basement that has some serious poor reviews called Time of Fear or something like that. Anyway...not worth taking on vacation or anything :) Where are you going? Can I come? No? Ok... thought I'd ask anyway.

    Love you more!,
    -Karla

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait to see the layout you have been working on! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. always reading something -- here's my Goodreads profile -- browse through. Surely you can find something there to interest you. Have a great vaca!

    http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/966874.Audrey_Neal

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooh I love books!

    Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides
    Nick and Nora's Infiinite Playlist- Rachel Cohn
    The Hunger Games- Suzanne Collins

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't read anything vacation worthy lately. Just wanted to say that I hope you have a super time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi vee...you have to read unaccustomed earth by jhumpa lahiri...it's an awesome book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should read this really good book called Mountains beyond mountains: the quest of Dr. Paul Farmer a man who would cure the world. It's amazingly inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your work! So cool.
    Try "The Glass Castle" by Jeanette Walls.
    Or "A Thousand Splendid Suns" by Khaled Hosseiniy
    =0)
    ~ronniH

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your photos make my insides all warm and fuzzy.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo