told you twice...

megaman v. power ranger

OMG! LOST, last night....what a cliffhanger!! I loved it and all I have to say is they should have listened to Miles. :) If you haven't watched don't read any further...
.
.
.
.
So happy to finally see Jacob, I love that actor,it was so cool to see that all of the LOSTers really are connected. So Locke really is dead! What is the beef between Jacob and the Locke impostor, here we thought the only conflicts were between Charles and Ben... I am not surprised but can't wait to see the connection with the other "new" LOSTers and Jacob. Richard is so hot, I could look at him all day. So digging that he, Charles and Daniel's mom have some kind of love triangle going on. ABC should be ashamed of themselves for making us wait until next year to see the last season! I can not wait to see if the bomb worked...poor Julia. I am sorry I would have almost pulled Sawyer's arm off to get out of that situation. Kate gets on my nerves and what in the world happen between her and Jack?! I want more info. on that... well maybe not, lol.

I had to add some sort of picture to the post, hate my posts being bare. Iol, Saadiq loves to pose his figures for the lens. He is always excited to create a scene and have me snap a picture. I have quite a few toy shots, need to do a layout about them.

New dare and scrapjack tomorrow, so will have some layouts to share. :) I will be working on them while watching grey's finale tonight. I am sure I will be working, crying and cutting....
xo

2 comments:

  1. Eeee! I can't even stand the suspense. You're right, it's just mean to make us wait so long. I had to hold Bo's hand during the whole bomb tease part last night ... and then, nothing. So so so much going on, and the whole Locke thing is just crazy. Is this bodysnatchers!? Okay, too much to say here. xo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG IT WAS SOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!! I so there are 2 Locke's!!? That confused me but I'm going to watch again when my brother gets here tonight lol.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo