boom shacka wow wow.

dare 139

Finally a page to share, the new dare is up! You can check out my girls pages ---> here. I admit I felt a little rusty, don't think I have scrapped in almost a month but it felt good and hopefully can do a few more tonight.

This lil' butter bean graduates from pre-k in two hours! I can't seriously believe it, seems like yesterday she was a baby.

+ +

They will be going to see their grandma lois with their daddy today, so I will be without them until Sunday. My sister and I plan on going to see The Hangover tomorrow, srsly can't wait! It looks really funny, ha! Hope you have a fabulous weekend! Off to get ready for my lil' girl's big day. Oh, I have some sponsor spaces available, email me if you would like more details.
xo

14 comments:

  1. I love how you manage to layer so many fun things in one place. Genious.
    Can't wait to see the Hangover. I'm usually too cheap to go to the theatre, but I don't think I can wait for this one to come out on DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized that I spelled "genius" wrong. I need to go back to school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pictures of your trip, and the new LO... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING, GORGEOUS, LOVELY LAYOUT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. STUNNING! I love everything - all the layering, the orange and that happy smile.

    Enjoy the graduation and your time with your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Love your page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SWEET layout, great journaling. You are inspiring me! Your daughter is ADORABLE, congrats on her pre-K Grad.!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ummm wonderful! I love the set up of this page. The horizontal design, yet loose. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, Just love the design on this page!!
    Have fun at the movies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey ma! love love love the page. omg. seriously? seriously. lemme know how the hangover is :) im sure ill see your tweeeters. have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats to the lil grad!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome layout... what a cutie.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love, Love, Love the layout girl!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo