dare 140+food

New dare is up, all about food... you can check out what we did ----> here. I made this week's dare from scrapblog. It was a quick layout, bare bones and simple layout....

We love mac and cheese, the homemade kind not the Kraft stuff from the box, ick....sorry not a fan here. I could eat this with every meal but I don't because it is not good for the hips or heart. But for holidays, family get together's it is a real treat! The corners are the best-just slightly charred..yum! I make mine in layers, with a rue so that it is cheesy throughout- macaroni. cheese. rue...repeat top it with cheese ( three types.)

I can't wait to see The Proposal this weekend...is it me or does Ryan Reynolds look extra yummy these days?! I am a huge Sandra Bullock fan, love all of her movies! Also tripping it to Richmond tomorrow, Eastern Market on tap for Sunday and not sure what else, oh yeah yard work...can you say yuck but it has to be done. There was a Paul Rudd siting in the city yesterday, so maybe we will see them out and about....crossing fingers! Have a fabulous weekend, xo!

8 comments:

  1. nothing like home made mac & cheese -- total comfort food

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool layout!! And I will eat ANY kind of mac and cheese! lol Yes, Ryan is looking extra yummy these days. You know who else has JUST struck my fancy? (lol) It's Brad Cooper (from He's not into you and the hangover)...he is sooo cute!
    Have a great and fun weekend!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude. Ryan Reynolds is looking so HOTT! Did you see him in Wolverine?

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Mac and Cheese!! Make me want to make some this weekend. I love Sandra too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. get it with the kc scrapblog goodness :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This rocks, love this layout! And, some food wouldn't hurt either. When are we going to meet up? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yummm :) food and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. saw the proposal, loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo