what's up tuesday

things i love thursday ed.* 6.11
1. no matter how far, 2. Eat more ramen, 3. Untitled, 4. ideally a book would have no order to it, and the reader would have to discover his own., 5. Be glad today...., 6. Bambi, 7. Untitled, 8. fairy light, 9. sunny afternoon..
this is what is up:
-spent almost an hour in Lowes yesterday, getting more and more like my mother...lol

-asked the check out lady if they had any vegetable slips on the shelf and she looked at me like I had a second head and idiot stamped across my forward, so I say" excuse me, vegetable plants, guess I was speaking country for a moment...humph." I know them as slips...they did have them and I came home with another vegetable to add to our garden: zucchini.

-researching some new grilling recipes for a cookout I am planning next month, please share your favorites that your guest always love. I love new recipes! I am thinking about grilling some pizzas, want it to be laid back and fun but with some other core dishes too.

-currently reading unaccustomed earth and really loving it. I started it while on vacation and half way finished, really makes you think about relationships, people, love and family bonds.

-these are my colors at the moment in wardrobe, creating and life: teal, yellow, white and grey

-can't wait to see Transformers 2 next week!

-have some BIG time pruning in my yard to do over the weekend, sometimes the upkeep of a home is daunting but rewarding at the same time.

-introduced an allowance to s2 this morning...see how it turns out, thinking about making a chore chart.

-s1 needs braces in December...he already knows the color he wants, lol.

-for the summer I made a pledge to myself to be home every Friday early so we can have family night and have a meal together. So far so good and this week it will be game night! :)

I will have a new jack to share tomorrow, xo.

4 comments:

  1. What a fun post. And I just love the pictures you posted. So inspiring and relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vee, Your work is just too cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Transformers 2 looks like it is going to be good. We have watched alot of movies lately. I still don't know what I think about Revolutionary Road. lol
    Hope you take pics of game night! :D
    Happy Hump Day tomorrow!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Weber's Real grilling book full of grill recipes! Have a great weekend! I missed stopping in on you!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo