1/2

farmer's market

We got one out of two things accomplished this weekend. We went to the farmer's market on Saturday but didn't make it down to the monuments yesterday because Synai hurt her toe. So we just chilled and went to Sam's Club, where she could be pushed in a cart. :) Hopefully will get it done this weekend instead.

While at the market I purchased some zucchini, purple onions, peaches and watermelon. Lot's of produce to choose from, which always makes shopping fun.

True Blood was awesome last night, you watch? Lafayette tripped me out, thinking I need to get some v if it does all of that...lol. I really love the story line this season and getting to see more of Eric. Sometimes, I think he doesn't seem like such a bad guy and Sookie isn't getting on my nerves as much. Jason is cracking me up at church camp, wondering how much longer that is going to last!

Happy Monday!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Registration ends today for the delight workshop, thank you to everyone who registered already!

11 comments:

  1. oooooooooooooo the veggies look de=lish!!!! i keep meaning to tivo true blood and i forget. dang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy!!!

    Oh, last night's True Blood was awesome. Lafayette cracked my husband up! I'm enjoying Jessica quite a bit as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love farmers markets and damn, i need to get HBO again. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey vee, did you get my registration in time? i think i was a little late!
    LOVE local produce, we're actually fortunate enough to be member of a farm that is right down the street, so I get to pick most of our produce :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the farmer's market... I need to put that on my list of things to do this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What'cha doing with all of the yummy produce. Looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome--the farmer's market rocks. I watched True Blood last night, but it was my first time viewing and I don't get it. I need to go back and watch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum! I love all the colors of fresh veggies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm missing my True Blood so much. I don't have HBO anymore. I miss getting my Lafayette fix. I love him.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I sooo love True Blood & look forward to it every week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Got to love a trip to the market! I just finished making 6 zucchini breads with my market take, yum!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo