better late than never.

@ four

I finally sat down this morning and did my version of the current jack! We have a great prize this month, a $25 gift certificate to scrapgal.com will go to the winner! I think that is pretty awesome and scrapgal is one of my favorite online stores!

Today as you know is my favorite day of the week, laaaaa la laaaa!! Super congrats to my girl Karla, they are now a family of 7!

Off to finish dinner, have family night and watch Defiance and Vicky Cristina Barcelona...love Javier Ángel Encinas Bardem! have a great weekend! xo

7 comments:

  1. that is so adorable... love the mist alpha! 9 days.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh yessss......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. I really need to get my scrap mojo on and participate in one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page of course!
    Watched Defiance a few weekends ago, I really liked it, as heavy as it was.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO EXCITED about the class tomorrow! I'm ready to take notes ;)
    LOVE the LO

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo