@ warp speed.

Not sure where this week has gone but it is moving fast...I think that is good, right?! I didn't recap my weekend, it was a good long weekend. We went to South Carolina and spent the holiday with our mom's brothers. She comes from a big family, so I am happy that S2 are getting to know them and love them as much as we do! We just had fun lounging around,saw some fireworks peeking out from the show on the river. They live really close to an active marina, so that was cool. We did see Transformers, it was good! No plot but I am a huge fan of Shia and the autobots so that more than made up for it! We are hoping for a third installment. :) Now we,me well I mean Saadiq is looking forward to GI Joe next month...

I was totally thrown off by my tv shows not being on over the weekend...two weeks for trueblood!! What were they thinking, oh that's right I am suppose to have plans for the 4th, lol.

Dare 141 in action, you can see the full version on the dare site: redo an old layout and show the before and after. I find I still love my inks and paint even though my style has slightly changed, I still use the same elements.



I am thinking about doing a minibook workshop but want to poll the interest here first (it will be all things created with ink, stamps and layering)- please leave a comment if you are interested...

14 comments:

  1. that ttv stamp rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to know more about that workshop, but i can only do an online thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool layout!
    Love the effects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a workshop with you, and ink and stamping and layering...of course!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your scrap style so I'm defiantly in if you’re giving a workshop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your style so I would definitely enjoy a workshop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you had a good weekend. I am loving all the details in this layout. ultra cool, babe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your style rocks so I would so be in!

    ReplyDelete
  9. minibook workshop sounds like a lot of fun. I'd be interested!

    ReplyDelete
  10. a workswhop with you Vee--priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love a mini album class with you!! love your mini's!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely fabulous! I so envy your mojo!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo