cha-the product

okay, this is a very picture heavy post but these are some of my favorite things from CHA. If you follow me on facebook you know I totalled geeked on the Quickutz letterpress machine that works with the Epic. It is so cool, think it is retailing at $150, not bad to be able to letterpress in your home. I also loved Maya Road's new mist colors and bottle, Blue Skies of course from American Craft is super cute and of course Cosmo Cricket. I also loved the new slice,seriously thinking about getting one since I do not have a die cut machine....shocker I know! :) There was not a lot of embellishments with the lines I noticed too...which is my favorite part in creating.

I always love what Allison adds to her line. These elephants are super cute and they also are available in wall decals. I am telling you if I had a baby I would have them on the wall! The decals are also avaliable in birds, frames and chandeliers just to name a few.
Hambly

The dress forms are genius! They look really good layered with the coordinating papers and rub-ons!
Hambly

Tim Holtz-ideology line had this cute negative strip...swoon. A lot of us were elated over this one, so many possibilities!
IMG_2574

Another favorite was the letter tray inspired atc display from 7gypsies. I would love this in mutiples to group together for home decor.
7gypsies atc display

I love that Basic Grey finally made some halloween products! This bat laser cut sheet is so cool.
Halloween layouts are so fun and this would be so fun to use as a mask. ;)
basic grey halloween

They also have a super cute holiday line, the deer is adorable and I love pink in any holiday line. ;)
holiday basic grey
The paper reminds me of pucca (well the cute santa does) for some reason...ultra cute.
It is making me want excited to make something for the holidays now!
eskimo kisses

We R Memory Keepers had the coolest stamps! The tv, vespa and mix tape are great additions to any stamper's collection. They also had the new chompers out to test, I love the corner rounder, cuts thru thick acrylic!
we are memory keepers stamps

Doodlebug colors are stunning and I love their alpha, these have glitter on them, love!! Plus they have some really cool glitter flakes in the same color that are new...should have taken a photo!
doodlebug glitter alphas

Bowled over with glee about these scalloped enevlopes by Maya Road!
They also had a really cool canvas mini album that I loved.
scallop kraft enevelopes

Jellibean Soup has a great line, love the soup staples one, can't wait to play with it. It has some weight to it too, which means great for misting! They are having a giveaway too on their blog, just leave a comment---->.... BeanTalk
jillibean

You know I am huge fan and user of Jenni Bowlin's line. She is so nice and I loved seeing her booth again, plus she always has the sweets. :) I didn't take a photo of it but she also has a line with Core'dinations Colorcore Cardstock, her designs are embossed onto the cardstock, so you can distress, sand or ink it and Jenni's Design will show thru, like her die cut label paper for example. I am so excited about it!!!
tiny circle alpha-jenni bowlin
Aren't these alpha circle stickers awesome, want them! The new rub-on singles are so beautiful too!
new jenni bowlin rub-ons

This geometric inspired paper from Sassafras was another favorite too. I also love their fabric brads!
sassafras

Fancy Pants had some really pretty ornament overlays too! I love all of the glitter on them.
fancy pants

So that is the second portion of my cha recap, next the wonderful food we ate! :)
Have a great weekend! xo

17 comments:

  1. Oh, I see way too much goodness in that post! Why or why can't you just go shopping at CHA - hate waiting to find that stuff in stores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vee! Thanks for sharing with those of us who couldn't go! Can't wait to see some of those in the stores!

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! tons of cool stuff coming out!! yeahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics!!! I freaked over those envelopes, the letter tray and film strip thingy too!! I'm so glad we got to meet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! Thanks for sharing all the great pictures. So much cute stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh STOP, it hurts! too much good stuff right there. :)

    and i soooooo want the letterpress machine, too. how amazing would that be? i can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE ALL THE EYE CANDY!! YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah Vee, you are back! Loved CHA through your eyes, your photos are amazing! You need that ATC tray girl, they made that for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. MMM LOVE IT ALL .. especially the Jillibean .. glad you had fun girl ..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love love love LOVE those dressforms!!! And the Maya Road!?!?! *faints*

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was in awww of all of the new lines this time around!!! We have a few faves in common. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful stuff there!!! i see some things i'm gonna need!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wowzers...love those negative strips...the stamps, everything! =) Thanks for the awesome share!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooo! I love the pics! thanks for showing them to us!

    ReplyDelete
  16. so would have loved to have gone-looks like great products!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo