hey listen...

I plugged the numbers into random number generator and it picked:

Sharonda said...
Send the goodies my way!!! LOLOL I hope your having a wonderful week!

9:23 AM


Congrats Sharonda (send me your info), thanks for the comments everyone...I am sure it will be another one this summer!
what i love to do. :)

I started creating this morning (felt good), new dare for Friday. Okay...let's see tomorrow is Friday for me, we are going out of town for the holiday weekend, had to get a new printer, old one just stopped working and I just purchased new ink (bummer) and missed the premiere of Hung on HBO...thoughts,lol. I must admit it has me intrigued. I am pumped to finally see Transformers 2 this weekend! I couldn't go see it without my babies so off we go on Saturday.

Next week, I thought I would do a post dedicated to photography and my experience with being behind the lens. I have a few emails about my camera and lens, so thought it would be fun to do a post about it. If you have questions you want me to answer leave a comment or send me an email and I will answer them here! :)

I can't believe July is here already, I say let the adventures begin! I love summer, wow had more to write about then I initially thought...

p.s.- hi, to new readers coming from craft gossip, I am the featured blog of the week, thanks Francine!

4 comments:

  1. Let me know what you think about T2, I want to see it as well.
    Congrats on the feature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nitasha G12:37 AM

    I know camera brand is generally just preference...but I would like to know what type of camera you use? And...do you have a fav lens for portraits and also one for sports (I take a lot of pics of my boys sports but I haven't gotten it down yet!)? :) Thanks! Have a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely liked Trans I better. And brace your little kiddies for quite a few swear words. I was rather shocked that they had so many swear words and innuednoes in a movie that is obviously targeted towards kids. Have a great long Holiday weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. havea great holiday weekend with the kiddos!! :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo