really, really.

:)

A more proper post tomorrow of my favorite products, just wanted to say that I had a super awesome time and enjoyed every minute at CHA with these wonderful, down to earth and inspiring women. I didn't photos of everyone but hopefully next time. I talked lots, walked even more, laughed super hard, ate wonderful food which all indicate good times to me! Another highlight was meeting the masters in my class at the show. They are just as sweet as online and wish I could have spent more time with them, :(
Being around all of these women and more totally recharged me and I want to say thank you to all I met over the past several days. :)


AND I HAD THE BEST PHOTOBOOTH ALIAS EVER!!! We, Morgan, Jen, Cindy and Wendy) totally rocked the hell out of the photobooth at Cafe Tu Tu Tango last night! :)

photobooth fun!

10 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time!!!! I want to do CHA one year lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had such a good time! I can't wait to hear your review of the show and see your pics. ♥S

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool!! I was so looking forward to it and I had to be out of the US :(

    Love the pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's awesome. looks like you had a great time. love the photobooth pics. can't wait to see your fave products.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like so much fun! i'm slightly jealous...i haven't done any hanging-out-with-scrap-friends in a really long time. Hopefully, that can change soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY for so many faces i love! i wish i'd have been there! and holy moly, gi's hair is long! :) fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:43 AM

    vee - i just love your positive atitude and lust for life - thanks for all the inspiration you give! robin

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwwww! i bet it was so cool to meet all of those awesome girls, and your photobooth pics look RAD!

    ReplyDelete
  9. fun, fun! :)
    wish i was there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. vee!!! so happy i got to see you! you are beautiful inside & out...totally classed up the place if you ask me :)

    xoxoxoxo

    gi

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo