eyecandy.

With CHA around the corner, it is so much fun to see all of the new releases coming out! I can't wait to see these next week. Here are some of my favorites ( sure I will have more after the show)! Do you have any favs..link me up! :)

Cosmo Cricket-
The Boyfriend

I always love Cosmo Cricket's vintage flair with their lines. I am in love with those woodgrain letters and the entire boyfriend line. I love the muted colors, bicycles and they totally had me at the Polaroid! :)

Crate Paper-Little Sprout


Crate Paper is another favorite, I know this isn't a new release for them but it is one of my all time favorites. I love the weight of their papers, perfect for misting! I am on the hunt for the mushroom paper, totally adorable!

KI Memories-Good Tidings


KI Memories is an old time favorite of mine! I always love their Christmas line and that they always include pink!

Maya Road-more peeks here


I am in love with the animal sheers, they are just precious and they have robots too! I am partial to pandas! I want must have this postal mini chipboard album as well. I love that their albums average at $2.50 too, can't beat that!

American Crafts- Blue Skies

Flair and thickers are just a few of my favorite products from American Craft. I love how they add deminsion to pages and totally excited that they are adding more fabric thickers to the collection! I am not a cat person but that flair is just too cute, this release has a lot of buzz around it, can't wait to see it as well!

As you can see I am in "love" with a lot of new product, lol. I don't buy new product much but I do like to have product that I know I am going to use, inspires me and will reach for often. I am also looking forward to Hambly, Sassafras, Making Memories and Jenni Bowlin! I am sure I will have lots of pictures to share next week!
xo

12 comments:

  1. total eye candy... i am loving your class so far, btw. just need some time to actually do the exercises! still hoping to make it to CHA! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait for that boyfriend line either, i can already tell it's going to be one of my new faves, along with "seasons" from crate paper & bits of "abbey road" from mme! can't wait to have cha times with you, i'll drop an e-mail soon to figure some last minute things out! p.s. we have that mushroom paper (and that whole line) want me to bring you some?

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES. everyone's going to be all over the boyfriend. (ha!) love the new flair and AC goodies, too. sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Our blog entries today are remarkably similar! I am excited about some of the exact same products!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have similar likes! I love Crate paper, but can never find it anywhere. And the little tree flair from AC...perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES! those alphas from the boyfriend make me so happy! and sassafras is rockin' the brighter colors with their amplify line. i'm AMPED for so much of ACs new stuff. whee! and OMG THOSE ANIMAL SHEERS! so cute.

    happy tuesday, vee! xo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you getting excited yet to go to CHA and see it all in person?!! I know you are! Yep, our weather is wacked.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a cat? All this time I was thinking it was a fox?!?
    Ahh well..
    And the boyfriend. Yep. Totally digging the woodgrain & polaroid myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The boyfriend is totally my favorite of all the sneaks I have seen! Can't wait to buy some!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooo..I love that cosmo cricket alpha set!! And I too cannot wait to see the American Crafts line - they are def one of my fav lines!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yeah, i am def liking what I have seen so far too!! I can't wait to see what Jenni Bowlin comes out with either!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG!!! those woodgrain alphas! must mussstt have. :) eek!
    thanks for sharing.
    <3

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo