workshop details

First of all, thank you for the interest in my first workshop! I am excited to get this started, as you can see below the class will begin on Monday, July 20th. It will be a week long class in which you will receive: a daily prompt with instructions,a technique and an example. The cost of the class is $10 USD. Registration starts today and will end on 7/13. :) In 24 hours of your registration being received,you will receive a confirmation, supply list and invite to a private flickr group. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. :) In the end I hope you will create a minibook you will love and inspire you to take a leap into paint, getting messy and having fun...
mini workshop peek

------------------registration is now closed.

14 comments:

  1. sweeetttt!! can't wait girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hell, yeah! I've been waitin' for this!!!! Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, that would be so cool, but that week is so insanely busy for me! Since we get it in our e-mail, will all the stuff be accessible whenever? And will the flickr group still be going for a bit after that week?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh dude, this looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you go girl! So excited for you teaching classes. We will definitely need to go to Chipotle. Do you know where the one in Kingstowne is?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh looks nice!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh Yeah…can’t wait, I’m really happy you decided to it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. dang! how cool are you?! are you going to give a supply list that we'll need to get before the class begins?

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh! i am so glad there is going to be a class! i signed up just in the nick of time! :) can't wait to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  10. soo excited.. signed up and going to blog about it now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Vee! You Rock. Sadly I could not sign up for your workshop but I saved (starred) the post in my Reader and came across it again tonight. You inspired me to create a little mini for an upcoming beach trip - my sons 1st to the ocean...I hardly EVER use my paints, but I busted them out tonight. THANK YOU!! Can't wait to show you the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous11:18 AM

    i'm completely bummed i missed this :(
    i hope you do another one...

    ReplyDelete
  13. are you going to be doing another class soon?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there,

    Where can I get spray ink? Do they have it at Michael's or JoAnne?

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo