afternoon crumbs....

cherry crumble bar
I decided to try a new recipe from smitten kitchen, have you been there before? It is an awesome recipe source! ok, so I modified the blueberry crumble bar, mine has cherries in it as the fruit. It is delish, but eh...not so much for my two little munchkins! My favorite part of the recipe is the crumble, I always love that part and this one is perfect! It almost has the consistency of a cookie. I also love the balance of the sweetness, it is perfect not to sweet at all. I think that is the problem for my two, they love desserts that are sweet, lol.
- - - - - - - - - - - -
tv talk:
who is looking at project runway? I really like it so far, can't wait to see what happens tonight. Any favs yet, I think I will after tonight. I will say the dude that made the slip,who in the world was he making that dress for in the beginning or should say is he designing for women in the twenty-first century, oye...i can't!
xo

10 comments:

  1. i'm off to go check out that website! and that crumble looks YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum!! Looks divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to have to look at that site, that cake looks wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for that website link that looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl getting ready to hit up that PR in about 2 minutes and I cannot wait the first episode was so good .. thanks for swangin through boo ..

    I love your misty layouts .. you know I am TRYING right .. getting a little better . cuz at onepoint I SUCKED .. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. off to check recipes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yum... smitten kitchen is awesome... i adore her key lime meltaways :) alas my waistline does not! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was cracking up when she turned around and you could see it all...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. scrumptious.
    looks devine!

    send me a piece, yeah? lol

    I missed Project Runway last night.and la ink. i was youtubingit instead and forgot!

    tb on sunday, sencond to the last eppi. oh noooes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that looks delish! I don't know if i have a favorite yet. I like the challenges so far. Although the girl who one last night has made some adorable pieces. I hope they include some of those crazier ones from previous seasons....flower challenge or the Hersey challenge.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo