art in its urban form

the eyes have it

IMG_3015

IMG_3070

We went into DC this morning to see this 500 ft mural off of Rhode Island Ave. This mural was created earlier in the month by a collection of graffiti artist from all over the US.  After many U-turns, crazy drivers and a fail attempt at a shortcut we arrived at this urban piece of art! It is so gorgeous and amazing!


okay, off to finish up homemade pizza and s'mores on the grill!  I hope you are having a great Sunday! True Blood tonight, I can't wait!
xo

4 comments:

  1. Vee...I love that first mural....AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos!!

    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics, girl! How did I not know you were in the area? I am in Chantilly, right out of Fairfax!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love that mural!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo