* * *

inky
Happy Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I awoke this morning with the need to get inky. Once I fixed breakfast for my little brood, ate, let Aiden out, wash a little laundry...I got busy with these atcs. A few more paint splodges to be added but I love the colors..my favs of course. I love getting good fun mail but love sending it out just as much. So if you want one (i have 20) of these email me your details. No mail needed in return just putting some ink love into the universe! :)

Plans for the weekend: summerfest concert (Erykah Badu, Raphael Saadiq, Michael Epps, Chrisette Michele and Chuck Brown) for me and GI Joe movie for the kids and trueblood watching!
Have a wonderful weekend!
xo
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
registration for the delight workshop II opens on Monday, August 10th!

19 comments:

  1. gooorg. now i feel the need to go get inky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are fabulous. i've been so inspired by atcs lately..i feel a creative breakthrough coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look amazing!!!!!!!!!! oh my!!! I sooo wish I could ink like you and that I could create ATCs. I would love to have a "Vee Original". :D Love them!
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. {raising hands}ME ME ME ME---i would love to have something from Vee to put on my inspiration wall--heck yeahhhh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would borderline pee my pants to have one :D
    borderline.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ahve tried to email you but it keeps bouncing back. I would so love to have a Vee original if it isn;t to late. i could see this in a cute little frame in my scrap room.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love one - I always love your style - and I will send one in return.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful ATC's!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the ATCs. Can't wait to sign up for the workshop! I have been looking for binders like the one you used for your latest album ~ any tips on where to find these? Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE these, Vee! so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i would love one vee.....and totally use it on a page. awesome.

    you know my deets.

    and i love Ephipany......that is my song right now! tell her i said hi! lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vee, I'd love to have one! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh man! that one with the green letters just made me drool a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Luv the ATC's!! I would love to have one! OH, when r u gonna start sign-ups for the next class....I have already started playing with spray paint so I can't wait to take your class.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love those! thanks for sharing. so cute...i'm going to have to start doing ATC's... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh wow! i was away for the weekend and didn't see this until now!

    i hope you still have some to give away. sent you an email! :) thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  17. these look terrific!! i'd love to own some of your work.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are amazing! Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'd love to have a piece of your work too! Oh but I'm probably too late :( Oh maybe???!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo